Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CT Spotlight~Tara (tkelley)

Today we're spotlighting Tara (tkelley)

Here is a little bio she wrote up for us.

Hey ladies! I'm Tara, aka tkelley and I am SAHM for 3 wonderful children: Caden-3, Caroline-2, and Collin-2 months. Very busy!! My husband and I work full time in residential childcare/ministry. I have been scrapping digitally for just over 2 years now and I am so in love!!! I'm a new part of Kristin's CT, but I so enjoy "working" with someone who is as genuine, thoughtful and creative as she is! I love Kristin's kits because they are always fresh and and full of elements that inspire me to scrap even on my personal dull-days.

This is her favorite layout she's done using Kristin's goodies.
Photobucket

When I asked Tara to pick her favorite Kristin kit, said "and favorite kit, impossible to pick one! How about: *All about Him/Her* *Apple Blossom* and *Daydream Believer*".

I have to agree, picking a favorite out of Kristin's kits is so hard. She is one designer that I can never part with her stuff.

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season! I can't believe 2010 is in 2 days!
Thanks for stopping by and getting to know Tara a little better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment