Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CT Spotlight- Angel (ajf9597)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today the spotlight is on Angel aka ajf9597! Angel has a unique style all her own which really shows in all her beautiful layouts! Her use of white space is fabulous. She has been digi scrapping for 3 years now.
Here are a few of her recent layouts!

Snow, snow and more snow:


Pretty girl:


Family:


my first stocking cap:


Beautiful!! Here is a link to her gallery, full of inspiration!!!

I asked the Ct members to do a lift of one of her beautiful layouts and here is what I have to show you!!

One from me and nikki, LOL we both lifted Angel's Storytime;


Nikki's:


and mine:


Leslie lifted Angel's Halloween;


here is her layout:


and Kjersti lifted I hope you dance:


here is her LO:



If you would like to play along with us girls, lift a LO of Angel's and link us up to your LO in the comment section that way we can leave you some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment