Friday, February 5, 2010

Aren't Fridays terrific?

I absolutely love Fridays, don't you? They signify the end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. And once we hit the weekend I feel like I can handle whatever life has to throw at me. It's like a fresh start....hmmmm, Fresh Start, now where have I heard that before? Oh, right! That's Kristin's new kit that she released!
Have you had a chance to use it yet? It's absolutely terrific to work with. If you haven't worked with it yet, here's your chance to have fun with it and get in a draw for a gift certificate for Kristin's products:

Create a layout using the theme A Fresh Start, using Kristin's kit of the same name, and come back and post a link to your layout. I'll pick someone at random to win the gift certificate in about one week.

And congratulations go to Stace, who won a gift certificate to Kristin's store from posting her link to her layout using the Warm theme. Be sure to get in touch with me so that I can send you your gift certificate code!

Well have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment