Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ct Spotlight!


Todays feature is on the lovely Jennifer!
I asked Jennifer to tell us a little bit about herself and here is what she had to say!
I'm Jennifer, SAHM to Ryan (6) and Caroline (4). I'm 30 and have been married for almost 9 years to my college sweetheart. I am a retired teacher and even if I do go back to work when C is in school, I won't be teaching anymore, lol.

I've been a paper scrapper for years and years and digi since summer '08. I've been with Kristin since February 2009 and I'm soooooooo thrilled to still be here.


2 What program you use? and what camera? Photoshop CS3 and Nikon D40

3 Must have items on your pages? Layers--flowers, ribbons, string, frames, etc. I also like to journal a lot!

4 Your favorite KCB layouts (that you have made) & your favorite kits! My fave layouts are
Beauty:


and
Love=Ry²



My fav kits are
Happy Go Lucky

and Sweet Caroline

5 What inspires you? Everything! My kids, my husband, fellow scrappers are only a few of my inspirations.

6. Besides SSDwhere to you spend your time digi scrappin lurkin!? (hmmm..that sounds weird!) I design at Polka Dot Plum, so definitely there. I'm also loving Log Your Memory!

I invite you to take a peak thru Jennifer's gallery as it is plump FULL of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment