Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tuesday Trivia?

Well, this was supposed to be my tuesday post. But the was this "HUGE STORM' yesterday. And I couldn't stay online to save my life. And the storm was not even that bad. Gotta love New England weather. So in honor of my internet woes, try this quiz!



You Are ROTFL



When you're online, you're the life of the party.

You always have a silly link to share or a new emoticon that you've discovered.



You're always up for chatting, and you respond to your friends' messages right away.

You're not just laughing out loud with friends online... you're rolling on the floor laughing!


2 comments:

  1. you're not just laughing but rolling on the floor. How do we know youare rolling on the floor!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... I took it and I'm FAQ, lol

    ReplyDelete