Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Double Spotlight once again!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you had a great Long weekend! Shannon here bringing you another fabulous double spotlight! Today we are spotlighting Sheana and eranslow! Let's start with Sheana!

What program you use? Photoshop CS3 and what camera? Canon Rebel XTi


Must have items on your pages? Flowers, ribbons or strings, layers



Your favorite KCB layouts (that you have made) & your favorite kits!






I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE every single KCB kit! If I have to pick my absolute favorite kits though, they would definitely be Artists's Canvas, Bookworm and Good Morning Sunshine

What inspires you? Totally random things- things my kids do or say, a picture I've taken, a kit that I love, a scene in a movie, a song on the radio, the weather, etc.

how long have you been digicrapping? Since early 2005


any advice or secrets tips to share?? Don't be afraid of using patterned papers! ) I hardly ever scrap a layout without using at least one, but it took me a long time to figure out my love of them.

Here is a link to Sheana's gallery at the sweet shoppe! Please take a look thru all her inspiring layouts and leave Sheana some love!


Next is eranslow:


Brief Bio: My name is Erin and I am a 30 yr old part-time SAHM! I work in the evenings for a bank doing clerical stuff but during the day I stay home with my 2.5 yr old son. (which I love to do and can't wait until I don't have to work anymore!) I have been married to my dh for nearly 8 yrs and we live in the midwest.




What program you use? and what camera? I use CS5 - just switched over from CS2. And I use a point & shoot camera - A Sony Cyber-shot 12.1 megapixels. I dream of the day when I'll get a DSLR!


Must have items on your pages?
string and lots of paper. I'm a sucker for awesome background papers.


Your favorite KCB layouts (that you have made) & your favorite kits!

Love this layout using Good Morning Sunshine:



also love this layout using KCB's collab with Shawna - Beep Chugga Zoom


I LOVE all of Kristin's kits - but I think my favorites are Oh Snap!, Snowy Sidekick (I teach skating and my son is obsessed with hockey) and Bookworm. But truly - picking a favorite is hard because Kristin has so many awesome kits!

What inspires you? My son.

how long have you been digicrapping? A year this month! And I am totally hooked! I love digicrapping - so much cleaner then traditional!


any advice or secrets tips to share?? Scrap for you and only you. Also I have learned so much from all the tutorials out there. So check them out! They really help

Here is Erin's link to her gallery at the sweet shoppe, it is full of beautiful, inspiring layouts! Take a peek and leave some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment