Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can't wait until tomorrow to see what's new?

Boy oh boy are you going to love what's coming tomorrow. I can't say much, but let me tell you a little bit about the gorgeousness that will hit stores tomorrow. Think blue skies, bright sunny colours to scrap your summer memories with. Oh and don't forget the very cool journal tags! Yes, I have to say that Kristin is one of the reasons that I scrap. You may think that you've lost your scrapping mojo, but when you open this new kit, I can almost guarantee that you'll find it again.

Now if you really need to see what I'm talking about: 1. you have to check out Kristin's store tomorrow and 2. you need to download the August desktop I've made for your enjoyment.


You can download the desktop here. The one zip contains 3 sizes, 1440X900, 1280X800 and 1024X765.

And then you can get ready for some amazing shopping in Kristin's store tomorrow morning when the new releases hit. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks Kiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete