Sunday, February 6, 2011

What Jelly Belly are you?

Okay, so I have to admit it. I'm on a Jelly Belly fix right now. Yes, thank you Costco, for selling me, Kiki Halbert a bulk size bag of 45 flavours of Jelly Belly jelly beans. I must say that besides Kristin's new releases, Goodnight Mr. Moon and Beautiful You, these have made my weekend. So with that, I give you the results of my What Jelly Belly Are You quiz and hopefully you'll take it and have fun with it too!



You Are a Cotton Candy Jelly Bean



You are fun loving and easy going. You are a total ham, and you like having a crowd’s attention. You have a hilarious sense of humor. You keep people cracking up with your goofy antics. You are playful, and you’re ready have fun with anyone. You are very light hearted. You are always ready to play hooky. You like leading a group, especially when you’re off to an amazing adventure together.

1 comment:

  1. It appears that I am also a Cotton Candy Jelly Belly :p

    ReplyDelete