Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lost and Found Sunday - A Fresh Start


Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend. Have you checked out Boho Chic yet? Isn't it amazing? I love everything about that kit and I know you will too.

I'm here to show off an older kit, one that I think would work really well with Boho Chic if you were planning on doing an album with that kit...that is A Fresh Start.

This is such a luscious kit. I can totally see how well the two kits would work together. Here are some layouts that have been created by the creative team and others, and a new one I did this weekend as well.



by pomi:


by Paula:



and by me:


So you should get over to Kristin's store to pick up BOTH these gorgeous kits, Boho Chic, her latest release, and A Fresh Start, and see how well they work together!


No comments:

Post a Comment