Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Play Mashup: In Bloom + Sweet Escape

Happy Wednesday! Lex here to show off the versatility and fun of mashing up two of Kristin's kits: Sweet Escape and a more recent release, In Bloom:




I love love LOVE the neutrals in both kits and thought they'd work well mixed together. So I used papers from Sweet Escape and added a few of the kit's leafy elements as well. Then for pops of color I went with In Bloom's gorgeous flowers (seriously, nothing beats Kristin's flowers!).


Actually, the more I think about it, I totally believe doing the opposite would also work--using the warm palette of In Bloom's papers and then keeping most of the neutral-colored elements. I should try that myself! :)

Anyhow, I hope I was able to show how awesomely versatile Kristin's kits can be mixed together, even if they have differing color palettes and moods. Happy scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment