Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Penny Candy!

Kristin has many beautiful kits right now in the Penny Candy section of the sweet shoppe store. Berry patch is one of my all time favorites and I just wanted to show you a few examples what you can do with the kit!




First here is a layout that I made:



Today during naptime I made all these fun little projects just to show you how versatile this kit really is!

1. Iron on Transfers: made a cute little shirt for my daughter!




2. A little pair of training undies...for the lil lady!



3. Tags for candles that will be for stocking stuffers!



4. A christmas card...yes thats right a berry kit for christmas! I think it turned out pretty cute!



5. A journal book!


Stop by the shoppe and check out K's sweet deals! And link us back to your projects!! We love to see your layouts and what you can come up with!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love all your projects - but the panties are sooo sweet, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you were busy during nap time! Great projects - the undies and the Christmas card were my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas!! I never thought to use that kit for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete