Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trivia Tuesday!

Hello all! Heather here, bringing you the first installment of Trivia Tuesday. Kristin is such a good sport that she let me hi-jack the blog. So, just for fun, I have decided to ask a few questions about this date in time! I wonder how many of you can get these five questions right? Leave a comment with your answers. If you don’t know, Google it! Or make something up, be creative!
1. Which actress from my favorite TV show was born on this day in 1969?
2. How many shopping days are left until Christmas?
3. On this day in 1958, what priceless item was donated to the Smithsonian by Harry Winston?
4. Which Washington D.C. attraction first opened to the public on this date in 1982?
5. And what iconic TV show premiered on this day in 1969?

So don’t ever let me hear you say nothing good ever happened on November 10th! I look forward to reading all your answers and I will be back to post the correct ones tonight.
Thanks for playing!

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!!!

    1. Ellen Pompeo
    2. 45 days!
    3. The Hope Diamond
    4. The Vietnam Veterans Memorial
    5. Sesame Street

    ReplyDelete