Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Spotlight!

Hi Everyone! Shannon here again bringing you todays CT spotlight, which is shining brightly on Libbysmommy (aka Laurie) today! Just browsing thru her gallery fills me with inspiration! Her ability to layer elements on her pages as she does astounds me!
Her inspirationm in her layout is clear with her two beautiful little girls! I asked our team to do a lift of some of her gorgeous Lo's and here is what they came up with!

Jennifer lifted Bee-a-tiful by libbysmommy


to create First Birthday using garden party:




Kay lifted Sweet girl:


to create Shades of Autumn



Shannon lifted Joyful



to create this gorgeous LO using Cast a spell



Laura lifted Smile



to create this great LO



Kjersti lifted Sweet girl

to create this beauty using Sweet Caroline



From me, I lifted Apple of my eye





Join us in a lift!

Head on over to Libbysmommys gallery and look at all her wonderful creations...don't forget to leave her some love and come link us back to your wonderful creations! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment