Friday, January 15, 2010

Some lovely hybrid projects!

Hi everyone. Kiki here. I've been absolutely loving what I'm seeing in the SSD gallery lately using Kristin's stuffs and I wanted to share. There have been some lovely hybrid additions to the gallery at SSD lately, and Kristin's kits are just awesome if you've been itching to try hybrid. Check these out.

by UKJem:
by mpatry:

by dbrprc:

by MamaBee:

Personally, I've just started exploring hybrid projects, and it's so much fun! And as you can see, Kristin's products make it so easy, because they print so well, and there are so many fun elements and papers to use. Why not try out making a card using KCB's products this week and see how easy hybrid can be. Link me up with your final project so that I can leave you some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment