Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Team Member Spotlight

Today we'ere spotlighting Leah (paperboutique)
Here's her bio.

I am a Mother to three beautiful children that amaze me with their wonders every single day. We live on an acreage in southwest Manitoba, Canada, with our 3 dogs and 6 cats. I am an in-home child care provider, currently working towards my Early Childhood Education, with the goal of being a Preschool Teacher once our youngest is in school full time.

Why She loves Kristin's Designs-I found Kristin's designs 3 years ago when I found the Sweet Shoppe. Every design of hers fit my scrapping style and my photos perfectly. They quickly went into the "must come to my house...now" and I have continued to just keep adding over the years. LOL

When I asked her about her favorite Kristin kit,she said this- My favorite "Kristin" kit: Gosh...how can I pick just one? I love them all equally.
I gush over every single one. The ones that I use the most are: Sweet Caroline, All About Her and Blossom.


And this is Leah's favorite Layout using Kristin goodies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment