Thursday, January 7, 2010

Write With Me - January's challenge!

I'm ba-a-a-ack! Monique here back with this month's journaling challenge!

This month I would like to challenge you to...

Swap a photo from a template or scraplift inspiration for a journaling space.

This is something I love doing. I love using templates and scraplifts as jumping off points to get my layouts going (otherwise I spend days working on just one layout). I'll pick a template that requires one more photo than what I was planning on using, and use one of the spaces for journaling.

It's also another way of getting more out of your templates :-)

Here's a recent layout I creating doing just this, the journaling card was supposed to be a large photo...


Layout created using SSD's Potluck Collab
(Kristin made the journaling card!)
for full credits:

I'll be back next week with my own template to help you along with this one ;-)

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment