Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heartfelt journaling examples!

Hello KCB fans, Monique here... a bit late in the day I know! But today is my DD's 5th birthday and we've been a bit busy! She had her Valentine's party at school this morning, then after a light lunch we let her open her presents. We just got back from taking her bowling! It was her first time bowling, and she loved it! Now it's break time...lol, I think mom and dad need the break, she seems to still be going strong... lol.

Now on to today's post! Today I wanted to show you some layouts that the team have made that include lots of heartfelt journaling (this month's journaling challenge). Won't you try it too? I'll be back next week with my layout!

Strong by nikkiepperson


100% You by Jennifer


The Apple by Emmasmommy


Thoughts of You by Kjersti

Be You by rochelle789

No comments:

Post a Comment