Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heartfelt Journling, my layout!

OMGosh I am such a flake! LOL, it's a little after 9pm here and I just realized I forgot to blog today!

Monique here, posting my layout for my Heartfelt Journaling challenge this month. Created using KCB's newest kit My Everything:


Journaling reads:


You are my life, my love, my everything.

I love the little things you do -
rub my shoulders and feet when I'm tired,
leave me a container of leftovers when I'm working late,
allow me my time to scrapbook or read,
not make me feel guilty for indulging in the things I love.

I love how you remember the little things that I love -
what kind of chocolates I love,
what crafting supplies I've been searching for,
what movies I love.

I love the heartfelt messages you write in my cards,

I love how on our 5th wedding anniversary you gave me 5 cards
-one for each year.

And I love you -
how you giggle when you're on a swing,
the silly grin you give me when you want to make me laugh.

I love you so much
it makes my heart ache
And you make me cry
- tears of joy, to have you in my life.

1 comment: