Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Favourites

Hey hey! Monique here! I don't know where you live, but where I live it's getting cold, wet and it's looking an aweful lot like Fall. I have mixed feelings about Fall. I love wearing sweaters, drinking hot apple cider, taking photos of my DD in the leaf piles... but I hate how the cold gets into my bones, that it's getting darker earlier and earlier, and being stuck in the house day after day because it's cold and wet outside. How do you feel about the changing seasons?

One good thing about Fall though, is all the beautiful colours and scrapable moments that it brings. And if you're looking for a KCB kit to use for those Fall photos then look no further than...

Falling Leaves:


Or you could try one of my favourite kits, Sweet Caroline:


No comments:

Post a Comment