Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scrap Some Lunch Notes Today!

Hey KCB fans! Monique here to show you a little project I've done using the kits I recomended for school scrapping. I made a whole bunch of little lunch box notes for my daughter who started kindergarden this year. She only goes to school 2-3 days per week, but she's there all day so I thought a little note in her lunch would make her day special.

Now she can't read, so I kept them simple... they say "Hi Ally" - which she recognizes - and "I <3 U" which she also knows. So far I've made just a few, but I'll make more as time goes on... I'll do seasonal ones, holiday ones, and super cute ones too... lol.

So here's a picture I took of a few of them:


Kits used are:
Why don't you make some lunch notes for your kids or spouse? They're super easy and quick to whip up and print.

If you do make some lunch notes using KCB products, link us up! I'd love to feature them on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment