Monday, June 6, 2011

What inspires you?

I recently came across a thread at SSD that was about pinterest. I have never heard of it before then but clicked on one of the links to see what it was all about, and let me tell you I was hooked!!! For those of you who don't know what it is...probably not many of you LOL!...it is a site FULL of inspirational things from decorating ideas, favorite quotes, photography poses, color pallets, recipes, you name it, its there!! I spent hours looking through some of the boards! And today I got an invitation to join!! I have been pinning all night LOL! But now I am curious...what inspires you? Not only creatively but in life, in thought?

For those of you who would also like to check out Pinterest here is a link!


Look at this gorgeous color pallet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment