Friday, December 11, 2009

You'll want to visit the store tomorrow!

Hi everyone. So sorry that this post is being put up later than usual, however, I have to say that I am rather glad that it is. Because KCB's got a new kit coming in store tomorrow and it's absolutely perfect for layouts of your little guy, or your big guy as well! It has such a wonderful colour palette that you can use in over and over for any season. It's just incredible when you take a peek and see that there are actually FIVE alphas that are included! You'll see more in a bit.

But first, I want to announce the winner of the last recipe challenge. Eggshell was selected at random as our winner. So I'll be in touch with you soon with your gift certificate code! Congratulations!

Now, without any further delay, here's a peek at Kristin's new kit, All-Star, coming out tomorrow at Sweet Shoppe Designs.


How cool is this kit? It's so versatile, and I know that it is going to be a great addition to my KCB stash for masculine layouts. So remember to drop by the store tomorrow to pick this up on sale so that you have it on hand for your holidays when you'll be scrapping your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment