Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Happy Garden!




Good morning everyone!! Shannon here to bring you our older kit spotlight for today! Today I am spotlighting~ My Happy Garden



Are you ready for Spring and all that blooms into your life? It is time to put on your wellies, get those gloves on and get a little dirty. My Happy Garden is packed full of Springtime goodness. 17 papers, bright Colors, flowers, rainbows, and all the tools you will need to scrap those wonderful times in the garden. Don't miss out! And it is on SALE now At the sweet shoppe!! For 30% off!!!!

Here are a few layouts that I found while browsing thru the gallery! Check out the inspiration!!!




















And Here are a few teacher gifts that I made using the seed pack template!
The one that says Just for you is actually a gift card to the Greenhouse here in town!

Thanks for joining me this morning hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment